Saturday, December 02, 2006

Faveourite Picture

I was asked by ndroo of Photographer's network to select a favourite image for the photographer of the month interview. It took me quite a while to select an image which i thought i truely liked. Well, there are many images i have taken that i like but none truely 'the one'. The only image which i can readily remember is this picture taken seven years ago at the Singapore Youth Festival.

Can't remember how i got into the stadium, whom i got the tickets from but i can still remember finishing all 5 rolls of film i bought out that day(didn't expect to take that many pictures) and i had hell lot of fun.

The award that the picture won was probably another reason why this particular image comes to mind when i think of my best picture. It wasn't my 1st award but the first international award. I always have the doubt whether i can ever repeat or even overcome that achievement again. So much for having a huge crown over your head.

Anyway i took the image and re-edited it to suit my current taste.


Canon Photo Contest 2000 Gold Medal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home