Thursday, November 22, 2007

RED

Realised i haven't posted anything in 2 weeks liao, well that's cos i am busy updating 39Voices so posting most of my wedding stuff there. Also not to mention that wedding season is here and time to update portfolio/sample albums. I am just swamped with work. The thing that keeps me going is looking at clients who appreciate and love my work.

One of the few shots which i am totally adore from the last few shoots is this.

Its now a 12X16 Inch Art Print displayed on our office walls, my first print on the wall. I simply adore this image which i hadn't even plan to take during the shoot. So much for luck. Qida and Jene, if you are reading this, i can't wait to shoot your wedding day on Christmas, given how fun last wed's shoot was.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home